Our kayaking sessions are tailor made to meet the groups exacting requirements.
Our riverside centre is the perfect base to utilise the best area of the River Wye for kayaking. There is plenty of placid water to teach and practice strokes, but with the New Weir Rapids only a short paddle away, the thrill and excitement of white water is waiting for those who want to give it a go.
Each 3 hour session is aimed to get the most out of it for you. Our highly qualified instructors and assessors can teach many different levels of kayaking from an intro session to a 5 star assessment, in a great, safe and fun environment.
- Birthday Parties, Schools, Scouts, Cubs, Guides & Brownies. Not Forgetting Family and Friends.
- Those wanting to start out into a very rewarding sport, that will keep you fit and challenge your senses.
- Rolling Clinics – Can’t quite master that roll or can’t roll at all. We can help!
- Play Boating Skills – Some of our instructors are passionate play boaters and can help you to perfect that front loop or master that cartwheel
- Confidence Building Sessions (ideal for those who want to give it a go but need to feel safe and secure to do so.)
- White Water Safety and Skills.