We are closed until March 2021
But we are still here to take enquiries
Just call 01600 891 376
But with a restricted service, strict adherence to social distancing and increased cleaning with anti-viral products that are known to kill Covid-19
- We are transporting customers in our minibuses. These are sanitised between each change of customers – There is plenty of room for social distancing between households in the vehicles. All customers including children MUST wear face-masks whilst in the minibuses.
- Customers will be expected to dunk and rinse their buoyancy aids and hang them on our drying rack upon return ready for sterilisation.
- Customers have a responsibility more so than normal to conduct them selves in the correct manner of the scientific advice given, respect our staff and distances at all times.
- Customers should provide their own gloves, face masks and hand sanitiser. Gloves & face masks can be purchased on site if required.
- The shop will be open for light refreshments,such as crisps, water, soft drinks and ice cream.
- The local car parks are all coin only machines at the moment
- Our Hourly centre hire is available to pre-book. Please call to check availability.
- We ask that no beginners/first timers go for more than 1 or 2 hours, because of potential rescue scenarios. some experience is necessary for our river trips please.
- Please respect our home and this beautiful environment. Please take all rubbish home as we have no rubbish collections.
- All hire must be prepaid in full by debit card, we may have some spaces on the day but best to ring and ask.
- Canoes will be segregated on our steps to canoes in and out.
Thank you for your patience and continued custom. We are all in this together!
Wye Canoe? Canoe Hire is the best way to see the area from Ross on Wye, Kerne Bridge through to Symonds Yat East and Monmouth.
Canoe the Wye with us, with 30 years experience you are in for an experience of the Wye Valley you will never forget.
There are plenty of things to do in the Forest of Dean and the Wye Valley. Why not add a thrill of some real adventure activities with us.
Choose from Kayaking, Climbing, Abseiling, Caving or Stand up Paddleboarding
Unique Wye Valley location provides the perfect day out.
All Activities are run from our private riverside centre here in Symonds Yat East
We offer lots of different Outdoor Adventure Activities like
Canoe Hire, Raft Building, Stand Up Paddle Boarding “SUP” , Canoeing and Kayaking on the River Wye.
Rock Climbing, Abseiling on Symonds Yat Rock Cliffs
Caving through natural systems in the Wye Valley
Orienteering in the Forest of Dean
Since 1987 our family run business has been helping people from all over the world to enjoy canoeing on the River Wye and many outdoor activities in a safe and fun environment.
Paul’s experience from kayaking many extreme and remote rivers worldwide, with many first decents in the Himalayas and Andes and the Highest level BCU Level 5 Coach award, have led us to create the most professional environment possible with a focus on enjoyment and safety.
Our team of instructors are Hand Picked by us for their Specific skills and qualifications. Our river guides are qualified instructors, with expert river Knowledge.
Each one is CRB certificated, First aid Qualified and site specifically trained by us to our High standards, The standards of the Adventure Activity Licensing authority, and National governing body awards. Our staff are passionate about their jobs and practice their skills for their own personal enjoyment.
Symonds Yat East is nestled in the Picturesque Wye Valley. Centrally located being only an hour from Cardiff or Birmingham and only two hours from London, This means it really is the perfect location for a great day out.
So many Beautiful locations right on our door step like the stunning Symonds Yat Rock view point, The Ancient market towns of Ross On Wye and Monmouth.
With so many things to see and do. You might want to come for more than one day/visit.
We pride ourselves on safety and are proudly accredited by the leading bodies in our industry.